Fashion inspiration + Review: Pastels & Black

by - February 05, 2016



Hello! Weather around here is still cool but the sun is starting to shine more everyday, so I have been trying to wear more "happy" colors, like pastels that usually go well with the rest of my dark closet. Recently I received the sweaters and the pair of jeans above in my last online order and I did the collage to inspire myself to wear them in a softer, more girly and fresh way.

Here's a quick review on the items, in case they caught your attention. Let's start with my favorite, the grey sweater.

¡Hola! El clima por aquí todavía está fresco pero el sol ya comienza a brillar más cada día, por lo que he estado tratando de usar colores más "felices", como pasteles que por lo general van bien con el resto de mi armario oscuro. Recientemente he recibido los suéteres y los jeans en la imagen de arriba e hice un collage para inspirarme a mí misma para usarlos de una manera más suave, femenina y fresca.
Les comparto una reseña rápida de as prendas, en caso de que les llamaran la atención. Vamos a empezar con mi favorito, el suéter gris.

This sweater is super cozy and warm, it has been really useful this winter. I'm usually a size M and this fits oversized on me, I'm in love with it because it's so cute and versatile.

Now the jeans:

Este suéter es muy acogedor y cálido me ha sido muy útil este invierno. Por lo general soy una talla M y me quedo oversize, estoy enamorada de él porque es muy lindo y versátil.

Ahora los jeans

They were a bit darker than on the website but asides that the design is exactly the same. I ordered a size M and they fit perfectly. The fabric is thick and stretchy, yet soft and comfortable. There were some loose threads but no big deal for me.

Last, the striped sweater:

Son un poco más oscuros que en las fotos pero el diseño es exactamente el mismo. Pedí una talla M y me quedan perfectamente. La tela es gruesa y elástica, y a la vez suave y cómoda. Hubo algunos hilos sueltos, pero no es gran cosa para mí.

Por último, el sueter de rayas:

The fabric on this was very warm and soft too, it also fits oversized. From the website it appeared to be beige but it's more of a pastel yellow which I wasn't expecting and was a bit disappointing, it is still cute though.

Are you already getting on a springy mood? Until next time!




La tela es muy cálido y suave, queda oversize también. En el sitio web parecía ser de color beige pero es más un amarillo pastel que no me esperaba por lo fue un poco decepcionante, aun así me parece lindo.

Ya les esta llegando la primavera? Hasta la próxima!


You May Also Like

0 comments